To be the provider of choice for a behavioral health continuum of care, for at risk individuals and their families.
Current Job Openings
The Arch Residential Treatment Facility seeks qualified applicants for the positions of: Cook (weekends), and Residential Technician (Evenings and Overnights).
- The Arch endeavors to help those dealing with substance use and mental health disorders turn over a new life, and successfully transition back into the community. Interested applicants must have the ability to serve the needs of all people of all diverse backgrounds, creeds, orientations, and socioeconomic status.
Cook – weekends
Hours are every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday OR every Saturday and Sunday, from approximately 10am to 8pm. This is a part-time position, however, if more hours are desired, it is possible to fill in as a Residential Technician (Monitor) for more hours.
REQUIREMENTS: One year commercial cooking experience. Applicants should be experienced in cooking and serving meals for 100+ residents and staff at each meal time. Applicants should have experience with commercial grade kitchen equipment, and be ServSafe Certified or willing to become certified. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extensive periods of time. Must have demonstrated empathy for residents, yet maintain professional boundaries, uphold confidentiality requirements, and be a team player with other staff members.
The cook serves meals to residents and staff in a courteous manner with consideration to dietary needs. Ability understand and follow recipes; prepare food and serve it attractively. Prepares scheduled meals, serves meals (cafeteria style), and assists in maintaining inventory. Cleans kitchen and equipment after meals while maintaining health and safety standards. Ensures leftovers are properly stored and kitchen is ready for preparation of next meal.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Residential Technician (Monitor)
Two positions available: evenings and overnights
- What you will do:
- As a Residential Technician you will uphold our vision to be the provider of choice for a continuum of care that includes prevention, early intervention, treatment, and continuing care for individuals at risk for, or experiencing, chemical addiction.
- Uphold the vision of the Division of Community Behavioral Health which is to create a system of care that is welcoming, accessible, recovery oriented, integrated and culturally competent.
- Responsible for maintaining certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR.
- Be completely familiar with policies, procedures, fire regulations, health and safety regulations, and employee policies.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality under HIPAA. Provide orientation to The Arch policies and procedures for new residents.
- Supervise the residents’ self-administration of any medications prescribed by a physician, noting in the residents’ case record the name of the medication, time, and amount taken.
- Responsible for assigned clerical duties (e.g. typing, filing, etc.) as directed by supervisor.
- Keep The Arch clean and orderly by supervising and working with the residents to complete their assigned cleaning, laundry & kitchen duties.
- Post weekly work duties and sign off on the detail list when the resident has satisfactorily completed the assigned duties.
- Complete incident reports, stating facts of the incident and names of residents or staff involved whenever there is violation in policy/procedure. Locking doors at : 11:00pm Sunday-Thursday & 12:00am Friday-Saturday
- Accounting for Arch residents & reporting anyone missing to the Director/on-call counselor
- Obtaining a urine specimen for the purposes of analysis from any Arch resident who returns to the house after curfew or appears under the influence of a mood altering chemical. Obtaining urine specimens from Arch residents on a random basis. Counseling staff will advise when and who. Maintain a varied schedule of bed checks.
- Responsible for maintaining liaison and working relationships with local referral sources and community agencies. Responsible for participation in staff meeting
- What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED; excellent customer service to work with the public, clients and staff
- Computer skills- Microsoft and ability to learn software used at The Arch. Dependability
- Accuracy in documenting files
- Self-motivated to succeed as a Residential Technician.
- What you will get:
- Excellent compensation starting at $12/hr (more with experience) + full benefits!!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $12.00 /hour and up, DOE
- What you will do:
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
To apply for all positions, please send an email with your resume attached, indicating which position you are interested in, to: CarrollHR@CarrollInstitute.org