To be the provider of choice for a behavioral health continuum of care, for at risk individuals and their families.
- Client Relations Coordinator
- Residential Technician (Monitor) – Night Shift
- (Complete application below, and email to email@example.com)
Carroll Institute in Sioux Falls, SD has been one of the state’s most effective substance abuse prevention and treatment facilities. We have reached thousands in local and regional schools with an individually focused prevention message and have helped additional thousands overcome and begin the healing process from the devastation of chemical addiction.
What you will do when becoming a member of our team!
As a Carroll Institute employee you will be expected to uphold our vision to be the provider of choice for a behavioral health continuum of care for at risk individuals and families. As well as, uphold the vision of the Division of Community Behavioral Health which is to create a system of care that is welcoming, accessible, recovery oriented, integrated and culturally competent.
What you will get!
Excellent compensation + full benefits!!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA)
- AFLAC Insurance
- Legal Shield Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (Avera)
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Sick Leave
- Apparel Wear
- Casual Day Fridays at Carroll Institute & Jeans at The Arch Halfway House/New Horizons daily.
EEO, Drug-Free Workplace
Join our engaging, fun environment where we serve our clients and work as a team.
Once downloaded you may fill out, print and sign. Completed applications can be dropped off at our locations or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers at Carroll Institute (including The Arch Halfway House & New Horizons):
*Billing Services Coordinator
- Client Relations Specialists
*Financial Services Coordinator
*Director of Operations
- Maintenance & Facility Services
- Clinical Supervisors
- Case Managers
- Outpatient and CBISA Counselors
- Residential and Jail Treatment Counselors
- Residential Support Services Coordinator
- Residential Technicians